parties responsible for collecting data:
- All the data provided by the Users, whether by browsing the Website or by completing any of the forms included in it, will be incorporated and processed, both through telematic, computer and non-automated means, in files declared before the Agency. Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), being responsible for the file: Francisco Serrano Guerrero with trade name and hereinafter «Aceitunas El Alamillo» with address at Pol. Industrial La Rosa Río Grande 9, 29120 Alhaurín el Grande, Málaga , Spain.
Purpose of processing your data:
- The purpose of collecting your contact information is to answer your queries and send you information related to the entity, communications of interest to you as well as commercial information. These data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest for it and will not be communicated to third parties except legal obligation.
What data do we collect?
- We collect data when completing the user and/or visitor of the Website or contacting us via email, since we may ask you to provide us with a series of data and personal information such as your name, surname, address, city, email, contact telephone number, username and password. These data that we request, and that are processed by «Aceitunas El Alamillo», will always be adequate, pertinent and not excessive to your request for information or service that you make to us.
What are your rights?
- In accordance with current regulations (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13) you have the possibility of exercising the following personal rights, reliably proving your identity, either through electronic means (in the case of newsletters and emails ) or through written communication addressed to our Privacy Manager, always accompanying a copy of the DNI.
Your rights are the following:
- Right to revoke your consent and ask us not to process your personal data for commercial purposes, nor to send you communications via email, SMS messages and newsletters. In this regard, the communications strictly necessary for sending the invoice and information referring to queries made by the same means are excepted.
- Derecho de acceso a la información que disponemos referente a tu persona, con especificación de las finalidades del tratamiento que realizamos y las comunicaciones que hemos realizado a terceras empresas, bien por encontrarse autorizadas por ley o por ser necesarias para la prestación del servicio que nos has solicitado, bien por haber otorgado tu consentimiento previo.
- Right to rectify your data, by which we will update and update the information and data that we have according to the information you provide us.
- Right to cancel your data, once the legal retention periods established by the applicable regulations have expired.
- Right to oppose us to carry out any data processing activity, through the revocation of your authorization/consent.
Responsible party for privacy:
- At any time you can request, completely free of charge, either by letter or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, the exercise of your rights, and you must include a photocopy of your DNI/NIE/Passport in your request, since it is of a very personal right.
- Your requests must be sent to our Privacy Officer at the following address:
Olives El Alamillo | Pol. Industrial La Rosa, C. Río Grande 9, 29120 Alhaurín el Grande, Málaga, Spain.